SMART TARGETS FOR RESEARCH

 SMART TARGETS

  • I would like to accomplish that I finish all the tasks set and do extra work on top of that.
  • I want to gain the skills and knowledge that are necessary to create an opening to a Thriller so that it can be to the best of my abilities 
  • I will be able to create an opening sequence to a Thriller by the end of this coursework 
  • Over the next few weeks do research to show that I understand what aspects need to be within a Thriller e.g., the lighting, camera angles, costumes and M-E-S
  • I want to be able to learn what a thriller is and the certain characteristics that make it different from any other genre 
  • I would like to make sure that I have accomplished all the knowledge and research needed to get good grades. 
  • Make sure that I have the resousrces I need to learn the new skills on premier pro
  • If I do well in this coursework motivate me to maybe look into the qualifications and degrees I can do similar to this topic. 
  • Plan to do all the work set when given and not doing bare minimum try and do the maximum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESEARCH INTO NARRATIVE

DRAFT SCRIPT

Editing Progress 4